Thursday, March 18, 2010

39 Weeks!

Hopefully this will be my last weekly post while still preggo! Although I am very aware that there is a good chance I still have over a week to go. A few of my coworkers have said I don't look nearly uncomfortable enough yet to be having the baby. While I may not look it to some, I am feeling it. BGS loves to get her little feet up in my ribs. Fun for her, not so much for me.


A BIG part of me was hoping BGS would arrive last weekend, so I was a little grouchy waking up for work Monday morning. Add in daylight savings time, and I was not so pleasant to be around. By Tuesday I was feeling a lot better- more energy and not so anxious for BGS to just hurry up and get here! Unfortunately, last night and today have been a little rough on me again. I called the nurse line today and she said I was probably getting some kind of cold. Boo to that.


At least the weather has been beautiful this week, so I've been able to get outside for lots of walks. And Conny's, the neighborhood ice cream stand, opened on Monday (I've managed to restrain myself and only go once since they've been open). E and I have some fun plans for the weekend, so I'm hoping that I can get some sleep tonight and be refreshed for what is likely to be my last few nights of freedom. One of my favorite bands, The Ike Reilly Assassination, is in town for 4 shows this week, and I'm really hoping to get to one. And this weekend we have a birthday party to attend that should be a good time.

I haven't yet gotten a chance to take a belly shot this week, I'll try to post one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment