Wednesday, March 24, 2010

40 Weeks & Waiting

So, I've officially made it to the end! Well, what hopefully will be the end of my pregnancy. I think I'll drive myself a little crazy if I'm writing a post for 41 weeks. But I know BGS will come when she's ready.


I filled last week with fun events before BGS arrives. I had dinner with a friend, went to a surprise birthday party and even an Ike Reilly concert. I'm pretty sure I had the biggest belly at the show. E thought the venue was great because it was really close to the hospital just in case. He did a good job protecting the belly from anybody who go too close. It was very cute.


Yesterday was my last day of work. It felt so weird to be done with school for the year in the middle of the week, with nothing major to grade, no grades to submit, nothing much to pack up. Today I spent most of the day running errands. I picked up a few more things for the nursery, returned a few things and got some clothes to wear while nursing. Unfortunately, a couple things I bought for the nursery don't really work, so I have new returns now. Oh well, I can probably take care of that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. 1) remember that time i said i was going to try and stay sober your entire pregnancy and you laughed at me? good call.

    2) am drunk.

    3) my dear little lodi friend nikki b. was in town tonight for work (did i tell you she nows lives in NYC? ) and we went to dinner followed by drinks.

    4) did i mention i am drunk

    5) i am pretty sure that i said "my best friend danielle is going to give birth to a baby girl any second now" at least 10 times in converstaion

    6) apparently i am excited.

    7) any second now, bgs....

    8) ill just wait here.....

    9) and eat these bbq kettle chips. yum.


    MISSING YOU. (all 3). oxoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete