Friday, April 30, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle

Years ago, when my mom and I first went to the then new Ikea in the Twin Cities, she pointed out these awesome leaves and commented on how cool they would be for a kid's room. I agreed. So I knew as soon as I found out I was preggo that I needed those leaves. They were actually the first thing I bought for BGS (even before I knew she was a G).

Decorating the nursery was one of my favorite things when I was preggo. I went to every store with paint to find the perfect colors. E and I made about 5 trips to Babies R Us before finally deciding on the furniture for the room. I spent hours looking at bedding sets in stores and online.
There are still a few things I'd like to add to the room, but I am SO HAPPY with how the room looks now. It is my favorite room in the whole house!

1 comment: